Addis Enterprises is an award-winning design and marketing firm in Lansing, Michigan. We work with a variety of high-profile design, development and marketing contracts for businesses, universities, and state government agencies. Our team members have won more than three dozen local and national awards in categories as diverse as web design, 2d and 3d animation, logos and branding, video production, photography, music composition, packaging, and integrated campaigns. We divide our creative and strategic services into four categories which reflect the four crucial components to successfully reaching and retaining an audience: Define, Capture, Engage, and Impress. Addis Enterprises is seeking to add a team member to the Define area. So if you have a passion for helping others grow and an innate drive to Be Awesome, then we are looking for you.
As the Marketing Specialist you will work with closely our project manager to produce the written content for a variety of projects. You will attend meetings to collaborate on new projects including campaign concept development, traditional and digital marketing projects and campaigns, website content, social media, email, and other deliverables. You will be part of work sessions throughout the new client process; from brainstorming ideas to final client presentations. Once the project is assigned and developed, you own the content creation deliverable, timelines and details through to completion.
Your day could include:
- Writing and managing all aspects of content for client websites.
- Meeting with management to determine client strategy and needs.
- Monitoring and evaluating website analytics for client websites and making strategic decisions based on interpreted data.
- Facilitating creative meetings as needed to ensure content is targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with creative teams.
- Recording time spent to complete project tasks.
- Overseeing your own daily tasks tied to creative production’s timelines.
- Testing websites for functionality, design, and UI/UX.
- Providing content that is in line with audience and persona profiles.
- Setting and working towards quarterly objectives.
- Managing content for company social media accounts.
The Marketing Specialist will possess the following characteristics:
- Stupendous writing skills.
- An ability to communicate with clients and translate needs to creative.
- Creativity, vision, and big ideas.
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail.
- Flexible yet able to stay on point.
- Work without supervision.
- Organized and efficient multitasker.
- Expert communicator who possesses great empathy for audiences and personas.
- Desire to participate in regular professional development.
- Familiarity working in Microsoft Office programs and willingness to learn programs as needed.
- Desire and positive attitude to learn new things in service to content creation.
- Able to handle multiple high-pressure deadlines.
The Marketing Specialist will possess skills in the following areas:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Writing for web and design projects.
- Writing for advertising copy, sales proposals, and social media.
- Producing deliverables for social media posts, social responses,and social advertising.
- Organizing and scheduling a monthly social media calendar.
- Research and Problem solving.
- Understanding advanced brand management to connect with audiences and personas.
- Marketing software.
- Email and marketing templates.
Application Procedure: Apply online.
Date Posted: 4/2/2019
Date Expired: 5/15/2019