Marketing Account Manager
As the Marketing Account Manager, you will provide day-to-day marketing planning, development and execution for a variety of clients, while building and maintaining relationships with our internal program and marketing teams, to help us continue our growth as a nimble, swift and impactful marketing agency.
- Develop marketing strategy and plans in support of clients goals
- Draft creative/strategy briefs and collaborate with creative and shared services teams
- Support implementation of B2B and B2C outreach campaigns, sales tools, events and other marketing deliverables
- Partner with project managers to shepherd projects from conception to completion
- Facilitate campaign reviews and filter and translate client feedback
- Analyze, distill and report on marketing results
- Cultivate internal and external client relationships
- Manage day-to-day client requests
- Manage marketing budget and develop monthly forecasts
- Partner with business development to draft proposals and budgets for new business
- Provide oversight and mentorship to associate marketing account managers
- Contribute to strong team morale
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or communications preferred
- Minimum five years of in-house marketing and/or agency experience
- Intermediate level experience in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Energy industry relevant experience a plus
- Active listener and problem solver
- Strong and succinct written and verbal communicator
- Moves seamlessly from strategic to tactical execution
- Intermediate presenter
- Born multitasker who’s deadline driven
- Highly organized and process-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
- Thrives through change
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and determined
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
Please send resume to Mandy.Fesl@clearesult.com.
Date Posted: 5/7/2019
Expiration Date: 6/30/2019